Monday 27 November 2017

General Vaping Discussion

There is no correct catagory on here to post this, so I hope I'm lucky lol. I hate to lol, but it seemed right lol. I think there is a new way to vape happening for low wattage people. It's about getting the biggest most flavorful cloud from a single coil at .5 ohms and 15 to 17 watts. Ofcourse MTL, however you can still direct lung 12 MG nic and it is smooth and tasty. I'm also using cotton to make big tanks like the cleito 120 or cloud beast take a single coil, which is I guess why this...

MTL cloud chasing at 15.5 watts

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zJ1idr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...