Thursday 22 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Anybody on this forum using the Vaporesso Aurora? I've had mine about 2 months now and I absolutely love it on so many levels! Its simply the best MTL stealth vape I've ever come across. I am however having a horrible and very annoying problem with gurgling. A small amount of juice repeatedly forms in the chimney just above the coil. Its easy to fix by just turning the tank upside down and sucking the pool/drop/puddle down the chimney and thru the mouthpiece (and getting a decent blast of...

Vaporesso Aurora gurgle?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2CbGtbD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...