Tuesday 27 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello boys and girls.

I have an Eleaf 220w E-cig with an Eleaf Ello atomizer. I dropped it on the floor from like 70 centimeters and it doesn't seem to have a scratch. But the next time I puffed from it it didn't quite give me the aroma I'm used to. It was partly that aroma and partly burned flavour. I diassembled the atomizer and cleaned it, I changed the liquid and I changed the coil...twice. Nothing changed. I used a friends atomizer on my mod and it was alright.

I'm just wondering if I...

Dropped my E-cig.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FFQRax

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...