Tuesday 20 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I was about a pack a day smoker before deciding to switch to vape. While I haven't had a cigarette since starting vaping, I don't "feel" that I am getting much of the nicotine. I'm sure I'm getting some since I've been able to stop smoking without any withdrawal. But it doesn't seem that I'm able to actually feel the nicotine. With cigarettes I definitely felt the stimulation of the nicotine. With the vape I don't really feel any sort of "buzz". Is this normal? Do you typically feel...

Not getting the nicotine...?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2od6i22

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...