Sunday 25 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So, I've been a big fan of SMOK products for quite some time now and have gladly handed over my hard earned money to them for their vaping gear. But over the past year or so I've become not so found of their products and/or customer service.

Paint Job: Simply put, their paint is HORRIBLE. The absolute worst I have experienced in vaping hardware ever. From box mods to tanks their paint is worthless. Examples? Sure! I had a brand new G320 Marshall box mod which I had for about 1 month when a...

SMOK rant time

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2EUNxqP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...