Monday 26 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello folks, I just created account because nobody could answer ... is going on :/
I am not even sure if this is the right sub to post this...
So here's the deal: Like a month ago I came back home, picked up my Smok V8 and was about to vape, when i just literally sucked in e-liquid into my mouth, although 2 hours before that it was all cool. I then changed my coil (0.15 ohm) and still no change whatsoever... Then i tried out 0.2 ohm coil, since i was there was much more puffy white stuff...

Im "drinking" e-liquid

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2GK0TXk

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...