Saturday 17 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I am new around here, and I thought I'd drop a fun question since all my mods and tanks are in working order and I am confident with what is in my buy queue.

What does everyone do about those moments of zero visibility when you are driving down the road, and you blow massive clouds? I drive with the windows open and try to blow off to the side; sometimes, it just doesn't work... If I am in nasty traffic, I have mostly relegated myself to just hitting my nic hitter and leaving my main mod to...

Zero visibility

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2G5cZtx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...