Sunday 25 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I’m not new to vaping but did take a break for a few years because I got fed up. I am getting to that point again! I have 4 tanks and last night I put new coils in all of them and let them sit overnight with airflow closed.

I vaped on my Crown OG all day and it was constantly popping. I fixed that and now went to pick up my Smok Prince tank and half of the juice had leaked out. I looked at my Smok Big Baby Beast tank and noticed it’s leaking as well. The Tobeco Super Mini tank is the...

Needing help is an understatement!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2HLzsh7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...