Saturday 17 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I decided to put this in general vaping because it’s both a mech and VV question.

Having gotten rid of two mods I can now buy 1 new mod. I was set to buy a noisy cricket 2 25, but then I heard about this replay thing.

Is replay any good? If it is any good are there any (preferably squonk) mods that can do it?

Should I wait till replay comes out? Or should I just my the noisy cricket 2 on the grounds that it’s the first really safe mech I’ve ever heard of?

Nyaaaaa :yawn: (where did the...

So I can buy a new mod now..the angst..

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2swVQag

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...