Sunday 25 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

First off, sorry if this is not the correct place to post... Still figuring this site out

Anyway, I'm currently using a stealth mod setup with a berserker RTA, but I've been doing a lot of research on cigalikes, due to their obvious similarities to smokes and simplicity of usage

In particular, Halo Ecigs have caught my attention, what with the mini tanks, refillable cartomizers and the PCC charging case(which reminds me of carrying a pack of smokes)

Do you think their mini cig products...

Peoples' experiences with Halo G6 products

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2shY1hP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...