Tuesday 27 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

This all may seem like common sense but it's very important and I didn't realize it myself fully at first. I bought SS 316L 24G wire about 2 weeks ago. First I tried contact coils and didn't like them so I started building spaced coils. The build was 10 wraps with the SS 24G 3mm inside diameter spaced. I tried it in the velocity v2 and the tsunami 24 but something was telling me I was wasn't satisfied. The flavor wasn't fully there, as if the flavor wasn't hitting me right away and I was...

Same build in different attis: what a difference

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2HRSL8j

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...