Wednesday 28 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I woke up in a rare mood to buy supplies. What's with all the Kits lately?? I click on Mods at a supplier, that's what I want! I don't want yer dang sub ohm tank! And why the low ohm factory coils? Who wants factory coils on a mech-mod? Why sell the super low ohm at all when you can just crank the power up? How about just two coils - a 1.5 and a 0.5? On a tank with fully adjustable airflow and 2 driptips? And you can keep the 2ml tanks too!
I guess I woke up cranky :). I had more fun...

"kits" and low ohm coils Rant

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FCUca4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...