Wednesday 28 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been struggling for a while trying to find out which level of nicotine works for me. I want to switch to vaping so bad but it just doesn't feel as satisfying as a cigarette. My usual go to brand of smokes are Pall Mall full flavor 100's and a pack of those last me about 3 days, smoke half a stinky put it out and then smoke the rest about an hour or two later. I've got a set up of an eleaf ipower with a nautilus mini and 12mg ejuice along with a tfv8 and and 6mg ejuice and I've tried...

How much nicotine am I getting or do I need?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2oDJdFb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...