Sunday 25 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

hey guys. So last night I got my first vape. The guy kept forgetting that I wanted juice with no nicotine in it, so he kept suggesting stuff with it. And I reminded him. Well tonight I was looking at my bottle and noticed a message saying “this contains nicotine” freaking out. On the front of the bottle there’s a 0 under the name of the juice. And under that it says 60ml and then next to that it says 70/30. I see absolutely nothing about mgs, which is how much nicotine is in it, right?...

Does my vape juice have nicotine in it??

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BMK92p

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...