Tuesday 20 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So a lot of people are always asking which mod they should get, and I ALWAYS tell them to watch DJLSB or PBusadro Youtube reviews to make sure what they are buying is accurate. Especially if they are looking for a TC mod.

Well I am looking for a new TC mod for the wife and started watching mod reviews, just to see what is available. The very first one I watched (Pbusardo review of the Vaporesso Switcher) and I saw this (see image below). Note the first 2 sets of bars are for Ni200 and it...

The importance of accuracy in a TC mod

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FgWcEQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...