Saturday 17 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm new to ss 316L 24G wire. I tried two different builds with this wire and they both showed me a lot. I wasn't happy with 8 wraps dual ss coil because of the wattage I thought I can use. I quickly learnt that because ss is a hotter wire than kanthal, I needed to hang around slightly lower wattage than I had it. Even if you have 2 builds with the same ohms, one being ss and the other kanthal the kanthal will require more wattage because the wire isn't as hot a wire.

So from the 8 wrap ss...

Curious what wattage you'd vape this

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2sAG7Hz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...