Saturday 24 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just got my icare2 and im using 50/50 juice and 1.1coil .
Im wondering why is the coil burnt so quickly? Is it because of the juice? Should i get lower VG juice instead?
I only vape for 2-4 sec every hits and wait for about 15-20sec for another hit. Maybe i should wait longer between hits?
I'm thinking of rebuilding the coil with 28g wire, wonder if it will work...
And I have ordered a Mister E juice jade ice online, i think it's 67pg/33vg 9mg nic, hope i dont have to constantly change...

Questions about eleaf icare 2

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2sT3Lz7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...