Saturday 17 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

An 85 year old friend has just come out of acute respiratory unit after a bout of pneumonia .
Thought I would try and steer her towards vaping.
She admits to smoking 6 to 10 a day , which by my calculations = just under a pack a day .
She has really bad arthritis and can't use her hands very well.
I was thinking a MTL device. Probably a pen or stick but it would need a good size fire button.
I use a little Vaporesso Solo when I'm out and about. It has a tiny fire button so would not be...

85 year old needs guidance.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FceKpU

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...