Monday 19 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello. This is not a gradual increase over time.
The atty is a heron V1.
I’ve been struggling for so long and I’m close to fixing it but it’s not quite perfect.

I’ve soaked it, scrubbed it, replaced insulators for 510 pin, the positive post. I’ve swapped both pos pin and 510 screw. Tightened the post so much to try and help. Built it what feels like hundreds of times. Swapped the delrin piece inside and the ss contact, tightened screws.
Moved the 510 screw up and down so much it’s not even...

Help with rising resistance

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2sCIB8j

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...