Monday 26 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all. Started vaping full time at the beginning in 2015, in summer 2016 I bought a Full sized gaming tower, by summer 2017 the motherboard had died and I replaced it myself but just in January it died again, I finally clued on (so I think) that vape moisture in the air and dust had made a brown residue inside the case and fried the motherboard.

As I was tired of sinking money into that PC I bought a new ASUS weeks ago. It's a regular PC with some power. I figure the gaming rig had much...

Vaping inside & Damaging PCs/Electronics

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BSWX7y

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...