Monday 26 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm not a forums guy but after browsing Google on multiple occasions, I've never found a person I can relate to, in terms of experience with smoking to vaping.

The many threads I find say something to the power of:
1. Smoking too much
2. Quit smoking
3. Vaping too much
4. Vaping decreased gradually

My experience has been quite the opposite actually. I smoked for 4 years, I quit with vape, continued to vape for 3 years, and gradually became a chain-vaper! The amount of vaping I've done...

Chain Vaping is for real.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BkgtFW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...