Wednesday 12 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

OK. Finally have to go ahead and get another mod, because I am giving up on my current piece of crap - Aspire Zelos.

In looking at the official Innokin web site, the starter kit is named just as I have included in the Subject line above. However, in looking at their "authorized" sellers, none of them carry this kit.

So, I found a company I had used before BUT they have it labeled as: Innokin™ iTaste Kroma-A 75w TC Starter Kit (w/ Zenith Tank). Seriously? Why the name differences? I...

Kroma-A & Innokin Zenith Tank

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Ld0OyH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...