Monday 10 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

It's been a little over 6 years since I ended my lifelong analog habit and took up vaping. I just do not pay any attention to analogs anymore. So today there was a serious accident and I was stuck in traffic on a busy avenue that has a lot of stores and I saw a sign for Marlboros that said $78.81 --- are you kidding me! I do not even know if that included tax. The signs I used to see way back when did not include tax. I'd be paying in the ballpark of at least $120 a week for that filthy...

Analogs almost $80 per carton

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2RQt2BQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...