Saturday 8 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Don't worry, this thread won't last long ...
Six and a half years ago I started with 18mg nicotine Vendor Flavors, and was vaping 5- 6 ml per day on normal days, maybe more on long, hectic days (which do happen in the trucking industry)
Now.. I mostly DIY at 10mg of nicotine and vape maybe two or three ml / day.
I started vaping because I wanted to quit smoking, but I enjoyed the 'hobby' and the people here at the ECF. Notably the old REOville crowd, HHV 'The Big Thread' and the old...

Slowing Down or Speeding Up ?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2UpMpn2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...