Wednesday 12 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just realized yesterday was the 7th anniversary of my smoke free life. That very first little 180mAp battery with atomizer and cartridge that held a few drops of e-liquid convinced me that this new fangled electronic cigarette would actually work.

It didn't take me long to upgrade my equipment. Each new item re-enforced my belief that I would never light up another smoke. I was one of the fortunate ones that was able to instantly go from smoking to vaping. I bought my usual 2 cartons the...

7 years and still going....

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2FmVaee

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...