Monday 10 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all,

I use these cheap 88Vape pens, and I normally charge them using the USB port on my laptop. I've been doing this for a year or so with no problems, but over the last couple of days, my laptop has been having trouble with charging. The battery will appear to be fully charged (ie, the light on the charger turns green), but if I take the battery off the charger and immediately put it back on again, the battery continues to charge (ie., the light on the charger turns red), seemingly...

Laptop charge suddenly stopped working

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2EeH6kT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...