Monday 18 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Over the years I've been recommending variable pen-style batteries, like the Vision Spinner, to friends and family that use 420 carts (510 thread) - mainly for their ease of use & low cost. It looks like this style is starting to finally disappear on sites that sell vape hardware. I'm assuming this is because vaping hardware market has changed so much. As someone who successfully weened off cigs via vaping a few years ago, I no longer keep up with the trends. Most of what I see out there now...

Variable Pen Style Replacement

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2TgDvGG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...