Thursday 14 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I use 316 SS, and I made sure to space it out in my RDA build. For Kanthal wire, there is no spacing and when I dry fire, the heat is even.

I feel I'm getting hot spots with temp control due to crackling noise and juice getting into my mouth. Also, to get any kind of satisfying vape requires 400 F at least which kind of defeats the purpose of temp control since that's probably approaching the temp of the Kanthal (22 W).

I've used the Geekvape Gbox. Is temp control overrated or am I doing...

why does my SS temp control coil taste worse than Kanthal?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2FdQNQI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...