Thursday 21 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all -- years back I wrote because I had developed a painful callus on my thumb. I'm not a wuss and it really hurt! At the time I was using a Kanger subtank box. Some of you had experienced calluses too and I figured it was the price of vaping and I started using my other hand and it went away,

I stopped using the subbox a few years back and use 3 boxes daily - all much wider and a just a little taller than the subbox. Never developed another callus.

About a week to 10 days ago I...

Thumb calluses from vaping -- or am I allergic?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2CuBEse

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...