Wednesday 27 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey y’all. I’m still here and lurking. My moms lung cancer has come in full force, she was diagnosed with 3-6 months and we are at her 6 month mark and nearing the end of her journey. She has been having seizures and nerve issues and I’m here in Austin with her with no plans to go home until she passes. Hospice is coming in 3 times a week. That’s the bad news. The good news is....NO SMOKING! Now my little vapes have gotten a workout and I almost lost it when a family member “accidentally”...

Just an update...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2FAJRM6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...