Thursday 21 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Dear ECF Members, :headbang:

I have plans on starting up my own Vaping store in the netherlands.

I have now registed here to get all helpfull information to work towards this Goal (Dream) of mine.

Anything regarding Suppliers of Mods, Juice, Tanks, Repairkits, Titanium threads, Coilmakers to work with and on and on.

I want to make it combined with an webshop that is almost up and running, Only want some input from the communitie to make it perfect.

Every Question can be asked and every...

Please Help me Set this Up!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Tl9hT6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...