Saturday 23 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

ok so I'm totally eating through all of my batteries
granted I'm chain vaping like a .... at the moment
been using 0nic or 1mg lately, I enjoy vaping, it's relaxing and more or less a placebo

but dang man.... yesterday I had 6 batteries charging at the same time
apparently 3000mah just isn't enough so um suggestions on higher mah batteries???
I'm looking at the samsung 40t

21700/20700/18650 (I'm not sure if the ijoy capo squonk takes the 21700 though but the topside does)

lmfao I've...

Apparently I need new batteries...again...3000mah just ain't cutting it

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HPpAFE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...