Friday 15 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I live in Alexandria VA, only *4* miles from Washington DC, where I work. Was going to switch my default mailing address to the office for ease of delivery but got to the checkout and there was a massive $43+ excise tax.

Found out that the DC excise tax on any vaping product is a whopping 67%, the same as any tobacco product.

I remember a few years back there was a proposed 5% tax hike in Washington on foods/beverages above a certain RDA fat content and the lobbyist were falling...

67% Excise Tax In Washington DC

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HmRlWG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...