Thursday 21 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

This thread may be out of place but I feel like reaching out. I'm a drug addict I have not used for almost 3 years, until recently. It's unfortunate but I'm also skitzo effectivel Wich means I'm bi polar skitzophranic. Anyway I haven't been taking my meds, I relasped then had a meltdown, leading to CPS getting involved. Well if I don't go the crisis center and be evaluated I will not be allowed to see my kids. So off I go this is round 6 with the funny farm View attachment 804477 ps...

Life's not always easy

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Tof3mR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...