Wednesday 27 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Alright in my town there is a vape shop that makes their own juice and their sweet tobacco flavor is amazing. I don't really care to smoke any other flavor however they are a little pricey, now the juice doesn't taste like any other tobacco flavors , with the disgusting leafy aftertaste, its rich, smooth, sweet, yet still earthy. I have tried many different flavors of tobacco and they all have that same nasty taste... so would anyone know where I can find a sweet tobacco flavor like this so...

Sweet tobacco juice

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2TZMMID

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...