Monday 18 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I'm looking for a squonker that is like a mech but has the protection that a regulated mod would have. I have the Pulse X and I'm very happy with it, I just feel like I want to cut down on the size of a squonk mod. I understand that the Pulse X is regulated and I like that but I want a squonk mod that can fit better in my pocket.

I know that I can technically use a full mech but I just don't feel comfortable doing that. The protection features of a mod makes me more comfortable and...

Mech Squonker With Protective Features (Looking For)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2TIyBY9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...