Thursday 14 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Just HAD to post this. I have had terrible cholesterol for many many years. It runs in my family, I take a medication that artificially raises cholesterol, and I smoked.

For about 11 years I was on cholesterol meds, it got so bad. I mean, I was not sky high, in fact my mother came to the doctor's appointment to be all like, "These numbers are not that bad, are they?"

My doc's response. "She is 29 and she smokes, so yes, they ARE that bad."

Anyway since about 4 years ago I have not taken...

I hugged my vapes today..,

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2O1VvDT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...