Sunday 17 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Smok Stick Prince and have noticed that it gets hot and I don't know if it is normal. I vape for about 5 minutes and the body below the tank gets hot. Currently the airflow valve is 7mms wide on both sides. I don't remember this happening when I first got it 3 weeks ago, but the weather was a lot colder then so I don't know if this is normal or not. I emailed Smok but got no response. It doesn't get terribly hot to where you can't touch it but it does get...

Is it normal for my vape pen to get hot?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2UCVI2x

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...