Thursday 28 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey there,

Looking for mod recommendations for a basic RDA setup. I have the Wotofo Recurve, I doubt I'll buy different types since this one works fine.

I don't know if I'll use the RDA super often, so I'm not sure if a squonker is all that important, and I don't mind dripping on the Recurve. When I do use it, it wrecks my Innokin Kroma-A battery.

Basically I'm looking for something regulated, durable, comfortable in the hand, something that can deal with using an RDA at 30-40 watts...

Mod Recommendations

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2U4i3d6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...