Tuesday 26 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys,

I have a question for people who know more about batteries than I do.

I ordered two LG H2 18650s (brown ones) off a seemingly well regarded seller on ebay and wondering if they are fakes? They have a Caution blurb printed on them and within this blurb it refers to '-e-cigarattes'.

Is this a common spelling mistake or are they fake, if anyone knows? They came totally de-charged.

Just not sure if they are safe to use or if they are legit and I'm worrying over a spelling mistake....

Fake LG H2 battery?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2CH1Sb9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...