Wednesday 13 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

The first squonking attie I ever bought some three years ago was an original Origen Little - it wasn’t cheap ( nor for that matter were the two custom mods which I bought at the same time which have long since been consigned to Mod Heaven) and I had to get it from France, but I took to it straight from the off.


It didn’t leak, despite its small size it didn’t run hot and it was surprisingly easy to build on. It produced as much of a cloud as I wanted, and to my mind was excellent for...

Back to the Future ...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2TJKaxh

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...