Friday 15 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

I'm new here and I have some serious annoying health issues atm it started a half year ago. First it started with diarhee, a few weeks later I needed to go to the toilet 3-5 times a day. A few weeks ago my bowel went crazy! My guts are making so much noise that I can't go to school anymore. Been to the doctor four times now and in a few weeks I have the result of a blood result. Most things they will test for is allergic reactions. Currently I'm trying a glutenfree dieet then I...

Diarhee and huge bowel movements after eating

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2u8tP6T

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...