Monday 18 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey,

So after going through a tank or two I started to notice these black dots on the cotton. I took some pictures so you can see what i'm talking about. The taste is not affected and sometimes I even feel like it is even better when they start appearing but I was wondering if this happens to anyone else and if they are bad for my health and if I should replace the coil with a new one. Also, unrelated to the black dots, but I feel like the taste is ... until the coil starts getting black,...

Black dots on cotton

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2TIhplz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...