Thursday 14 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I made the switch from smoking to vaping six weeks ago. It's been a surprisingly effortless transition, though I'm still getting used to it and haven't found my ADV yet.

Since I switched, I have noticed that my sense of smell improved, climbing stairs is a little easier, and I feel a little "lighter" while walking. However, I have yet to go through a period of coughing and I still have the congestion I've had forever and always attributed to smoking. I expected that a week of coughing would...

Questions about switching from smoking to vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OcMLuN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...