Saturday 16 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Have any of you guys seen those ridiculous puppet commercials that are telling people how bad vaping is?? Those have got to be the stupidest commercials I have ever seen in my life (and I am old) ..... The first time I saw them was tonight on TV .... They are stating that if you vape you are getting 4 times the nicotine that you are getting from smoking :rolleyes:..... A different commercial was stating that if you vape that you have a 10 times more chance of picking up the smoking habit. I...

Anti-Vape puppet commercials

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2ucdBdi

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...