Thursday 21 March 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I travel a lot, and at times I arrive knackered when journeys don’t go that easily and have been known to stop off at places of adult entertainment for a quick Boilermaker or two before unpacking in the house … a situation which in this land of hard floors and tiled pavements calls for kit that’ll stand a drop onto the deck.


Here’s my kit for the next few months … and a caveat - yes I do know about EFest batteries, but down in Al Andalus they are all you can get readily and I never build...

Travelling - not so light!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Hx1Zdx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...