Saturday 25 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have a tpriv 3 that recently has started reading ohms completely wrong. It is not accurate, and when it decides to be, it tries to change the ohm reading on me. It generally reads high, up to .2 ohms higher than the coil is actually (I have other mods, and a ohm reader for my rdas). Does anyone know why it's doing this, or how I can fix it? I tried cleaning off the 510 to try and get any possible dirt off of it, but that didn't help.

If it can't be fixed, any other 3 battery mods out...

Smok mod not reading ohms right

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2M9a4Iw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...