Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

When I was using cigarettes, I thought nothing of smoking as much as I want. Running low? No problem, just go to the nearest store, drop $18 for another three packs and keep going.

Now that I've gone the healthy alternative route, I feel like I've turned somewhat anal-retentive; always computing costs (never cared when it was tobacco), limiting how much I vape (never cared when it was tobacco), making sure I could get my supplies (never cared when it was tobacco -- and the product is...

Next On Dr. Phil, "Vaping's Made Me Anal!"

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2W9BEWh

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...