Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone. It's been a while since my last post. I have an Aspire Cygnet, basically Aspires version of a "Pico" with a SMOK baby beast on it. It's worked just fine for over a year. I recently found out about other coils that will fit the B.B. so I started using Vaporesso cCell coils (.5 ohm) They are much better than SMOK's imo.

So my problem... This has happened once with cCell & once (today) with a SMOK .6 ohm. I take a few puffs, all is good. Then the next puff, the vapor is way hotter...

Wildly fluctuating resistance?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/30F8RvM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...