Friday 24 May 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I was away for vacation between April 21 to April 26 at Walt Disney World. Prior to leaving I took the following:

· Two Juul devices (one being brand new and in the box);

· Vype Epod;

· Stlth.

By Wednesday April 24 all the devices malfunctioned at the exact same time. I am not sure what happened.

In regards to the two Juul devices: When I plugged them in to charge. I heard something cooking. Then they died. The brand new Juul didn’t even turn on. My original Juul just...

E-Smokers nightmare - all devices malfunctioned while on vacation.

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ZOhpQu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...